Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DishNetwork Gets the Boot

After numerous years with DishNetwork, they got the boot today. DirecTV was installed and The Mtn network is online! I won't miss a single BYU football game this year!

When I spoke to DishNetwork, the operator already knew the story and knew that there wasn't an offer she could make to keep me without adding the channel. She explained to me that they didn't want to pass on the cost of this channel to customers and I explained that they should have done their homework because BYU fans outside of Utah would pay top dollar to watch BYU football.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad some of my friends around here have picked up DTV as well. Usually they won't show Utah and BYU at the same time, so some of the guys will let me come watch the Utes game as well. Your blog is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt---It is now September 11th, isn't a time to put up a new post...we are all anxiously waiting.

    ReplyDelete